Feeling Overwhelmed? Stressed? Tired?… Or just not getting well?
Or maybe you want to feel more vibrant and in the flow…
Your Energies may need balancing…
Join us at the BE Energy Center in Woodland Hills to learn some simple exercises you can do in 5-10 minutes daily to improve your health
Maryna Allan practicing Qigong in Northern CA
Evening Introductory Class $15.00
Wednesday, May 15th, 2013 ~ 7:30 – 8:45 PM
In the fun and interactive introductory class, there will be discussion and demonstration of muscle/energy testing, to determine which exercises your body most needs. You will see the powerful effects these exercises can have in strengthening your system.
Workshop $50.00* (includes handouts)
Sunday, May 19th, 2013 ~ 2:00 – 4:30 PM
In the workshop we will delve into more detail on the Daily Energy Routine exercises, so that you can acquire and assimilate all the tools you will need to make this a daily practice.
*($55.00 for both courses)
To register and for more info
call (818) 854-2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Energy Routine done 5-10 minutes daily will:
- Restore Energies when tired
- Sharpen your memory and mental clarity
- Boost your immune system and metabolism
- Improve Sleep & feelings of calm and balance
- Eliminate or help with headaches/migraines/mental fog
- Reduce inflammation, arthritis, & joint pain
- Help get out of depression
- Keep you grounded and feeling balanced
- Have more and better energy overall – no more afternoon lethargy!
- Strengthen you against the effects of pollution, toxins, chemicals, wifi, EMF’s, cell phones
- Improve Confidence, Self-Image and Well-Being – feel more POSITIVE!
The Be The Change Energy Center (www.beenergycenter.com)
22030 Clarendon Street, Suite 211 ~ 213
Woodland Hills, CA 91367 ~ Free parking at rear